Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Facebook.

Fast becoming the bane of my existence. My friends have been hounding me to join for months now and I've finally given in.

I'm hooked.

I am such a PC junkie that all I needed was another site to get caught up in. They promised it would be great networking device but I love the silly stuff. I'm still exploring the site and with each new find I get as excited as a kid on Christmas day. OK. My standards for excitement are low but then I am 48. There are loads of silly content. Its like having permission to act 12 again. But I'm not sure I ever stopped.

The problem is I can get so caught up in this that I will push away everything else that needs to be done, like write....read (have 3 books in from Amazon. http://www.amazon.com/)

I will log off now and join the rest of the world....right after I check the market.....or...maybe I shouldn't?

No comments: